Would you be interested in importing a car from Germany with Importy Garage?
Indicating the description of the car
If you have one or more models in mind, let us know and we will look for the best options looking to adjust to the parameters you indicate: model, color, equipment, mileage, age …
Indicating the ad link from Germany
And remember that you can write us the car data through various channels. Contact us with the one that is most comfortable for you .
The Importy Method for importing cars
This is the formula to follow to import cars in a super fast and safe way
Once you have had the first contact with Importy Garage, we will assign you to your sales representative and we will start looking for your import car. As soon as we find the car and make the reservation, you have to count that it took us approximately 3 weeks to deliver it to you so you can drive and enjoy it. See below the steps that will be taken in the import process from the first contact to the delivery.
SEARCH FOR THE IDEAL CAR
PROCEDURES IN GERMANY
PROCEDURES IN SPAIN
Frequently asked questions about importing cars
Yes, in Germany the km and the accident rate are certified by indicating these data on the original invoice of the car. The rest of the documents have no legal validity and therefore, it makes no sense to use them. In fact, they are usually indications of scams, since these documents are added to an invoice without km or accident indicator so as not to have legal responsibility in the sale.
The best way to ensure that you buy a car with the characteristics indicated in the advertisement is to buy from trusted sellers, look for cars with first registration in Germany and cross-check the kilometers with the car reviews.
For the reservation and payment of the cars, we offer two possibilities.
40% of the car is paid at the time of booking the car and the remaining 60% at the time of delivery.
100% payment at the time of booking. In this case, we offer an interesting discount since we save financial and opportunity costs.
- In the event that the car upon arrival does not meet the specifications indicated in the reservation contract, the client will have the right to recover 100% of the amount paid, and therefore, not pick up the car.
- In the event that the car meets the contract specifications, the customer will not be entitled to receive the amounts paid as a reservation for the car.